- Natural Sciences, Jenny Nyströmsskolan, Kalmar. Graduated May 2007
- Military service, Göta Engineers, ING2 Eksjö. Finished November 2009
- Digital Graphics, Playgroundsquad, Falun. Graduated May 2012
My dream is to be a lead artist or art director in a small studio. I want to decide the final look of a game, setting direction for art, and create new and interesting styles not seen before by gamers.
- English: fluent
- Swedish: fluent
- Russian: fluent
- Autodesk Maya and Mudbox
- Pixologic Zbrush
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Unreal Development Kit, Unity 3d
- Hansoft Project Manager
- Paradox Interactive – Internship. I painted loadingscreens, some cover art, and even some concept art for games as Crusader Kings 2, Sword of Islam, Europa Universalis.
- GoExcellent Kalmar, customer service. Customer support on both technical and payment issues, for Canal Digital sattelite TV service. Ended autumn 2010, to start studying digital graphics.
- Krögers Kalmar, short order cook.
Born in Lithuania, 1988. Moved to Sweden 1998.
I’m a big fan of computer and video games.
3d modeling, painting and making games are among my hobbies.
My favourite part of game development is pre-production an UV-mapping.